The purpose of the Osher Reentry Scholarship program is to provide scholarship grants to 4-year institutions of higher education to assist non-traditional, reentry students with tuition expenses exclusively. The Foundation defines reentry students as individuals who have experienced a cumulative interruption in their education of five or more years and now wish to earn their first baccalaureate degree.
Osher Reentry Scholarships may be awarded to students who:
- Have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years;
- Are at the undergraduate level and pursuing their first baccalaureate degree;
- Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation and are ideally between the ages of 25-50;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Show academic promise and a commitment
These scholarships are not intended for graduate students or students seeking an additional degree. They are not intended for students who are exclusively enrolled in online courses or for international students who are visiting the United States with the intention of returning to their countries of origin after graduation.
Click the button below to apply for the Bernard Osher Foundation Reentry Scholarship.